Really, really fast club

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

caprirs302

Jul 6, 2009
Home
Today, on a long empty slightly downhill stratch of road, I went really really fast in 7th gear (according to my schwinn speedo)

I don't plan on doing this again.

How many others here have gone really really fast?

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
theres this really long stretch of road on the way to work and its a little bit downhill and i was going north and the wind was north east and i was going wide open throttle and the engine was making a high pitch sound and the needle on my taiwanese speedo for 26/27in tires was about 20 degrees past the maximum of 60km/h and i was going really really fast. i have 49 cc 2-stroke, 44t sprocket, 40:1 mix(#87 and two stroke oil) no head gasket, gutted muffler, needle clip on highest notch, lots of holes in intake cover, ambient temp 7 degrees celcius. also i drank a nos drink before the ride and sniffed some gasoline

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
Ive lost count of the number of times Ive been chased by dogs while riding.. when that happens thats when I go FAST drn2.wee.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Above 35 MPH on a mb and I get ascared! Luckily, my fastest MB tops out at 34. Down hill with a tail wind, I lay off the throttle!

Ive lost count of the number of times Ive been chased by dogs while riding.. when that happens thats when I go FAST drn2.wee.
LOL Sydney, yesterday I was chased by a Beagle puppy. I had to slow down so as to make him feel like he had a shot at gnawing me off at the anchels.

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
lol last time I was chased, it was on footpath of a dark street with very dim lights and it was no beagle.. all of a sudden I heard loud barking from the side of a driveway in the darkness as I rode past and then the chasing began :eek: I must have been chased about 50 feet, all I could hear was the dogs loud barking very close behind.. must have did something like 30mph on the footpath and I was just riding the thing, just hauling my fat **s :D.. turned out to be a fairly good sized doberman 'cause when I got back on the road and turned around I could tell by its dark figure in the distance.. *phew*

Status
Not open for further replies.