Questioning why I am on this site.

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
I had several accounts on here on and off over the years and I've noticed the changing of the guard.

I come up with an idea or a suggestion and all I am met with is negativity and buy this, buy that, buy this,it's no longer make this make that make this.

You can only attain so much originality with sh*t you buy off the shelves.

There are a lot of other websites that are more encouraging than this. I think I'll spend my time there.

Sidewinder and wrench I would appreciate it if you would not comment on this because I am friends with you on other sites and I do not want to write you off. I appreciate your wisdom and knowledge the rest of these guys I don't know about.

I can always appreciate a good suggestion but negativity I can do without that shi*t. I got that in my life enough.

Give me a reason not to steer people away from here and stay around. I don't need no Podunk sh*t.

• Love
Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I'm on here because I got banned from the other forum... What I've learned about the forums is people who have been on a while get a sense of seniority... This can be great in a lot of circumstances... But with me it's a clash because I've got decades of experience working on just about anything and everything except for the happy time motors... I don't have a running motorized bicycle either... On the other hand I've got $20k in motorized bicycle parts awaiting the day I get building... it's a different approach to have a pile of everything like a junkyard to work from... I also know all the price and availability for everything you can get today... I've sampled from all the vendors and know who has all the latest stuff out there... And who is difficult to deal with and how to work around them... In theory I could read any post on the forums from it's beginning and build that exact setup... For me it's about understanding what everyone else is doing and then with that knowledge I can do things that haven't been done with parts that haven't been used before that aren't specific too motorized bicycle... I watch all the Utube videos... The biggest thing is patience... The waiting and the other projects to do to get done so I'm free to do nothing but motors and frames... I'm getting there... It's been a year since I decided to take this all very serious... It would be beyond there comprehension for someone who only had experience with these kit motors to fathom this noob's experience with engines... So they got to hate on it...

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil