Pull a BALLOON

GoldenMotor.com

Joe Hill

Jun 2, 2019
Hello from the beach.
Some years ago i recived a large amount of info it has helped me tremendously Thank You All.
Now next project. I now have stanton friction zenoha1.7 hp on a bike ... Works well.
I would like to quiet this motor if I could???
i will use 2 of thease motors , this one ,and a stanton gear drive on 2 folding bicycles to go eith me on my balloon.
I will pull wheeled balloon basket with balloon inside, after landing fo prehaps 10 to 25 miles back to launching sight.
it will weigh well over 200 lbs.
i will use a downtube full suspension 20 inch folding bicycle with chain drive.
weighing about 55 lbe with fule.
other bike with friction drive will weight about 42 lbs.
QUESTIONS. is this the best small set up to pull balloon. and take passanger back with me to launch sight.
best quiet most relible motor?
i downtube bike is disk brake ready. i will put Quality disk on Front only, any suggestions?Rear wheel is only 26or 28 spokes .Rated for 245 lbs, but they have many 300+ riders... Shal i up grade wheel ? If so any sugestions. rear wheel cant use disks in way of motor?I would like to put passenger in balloon basket insted of carrying a 2 nd 42 lb moterized bike for them bringing total weihht up to 350 + ANY INPUTS WOULD BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY . Thanks to all you guys
ride well with care.
Ps i like to pull fast 30 mph.lol
Joe Hill

Joe Hill

Jun 2, 2019
Hello from the beach.
Some years ago i recived a large amount of info it has helped me tremendously Thank You All.
Now next project. I now have stanton friction zenoha1.7 hp on a bike ... Works well.
I would like to quiet this motor if I could???
i will use 2 of thease motors , this one ,and a stanton gear drive on 2 folding bicycles to go eith me on my balloon.
I will pull wheeled balloon basket with balloon inside, after landing fo prehaps 10 to 25 miles back to launching sight.
it will weigh well over 200 lbs.
i will use a downtube full suspension 20 inch folding bicycle with chain drive.
weighing about 55 lbe with fule.
other bike with friction drive will weight about 42 lbs.
QUESTIONS. is this the best small set up to pull balloon. and take passanger back with me to launch sight.
best quiet most relible motor?
i downtube bike is disk brake ready. i will put Quality disk on Front only, any suggestions?Rear wheel is only 26or 28 spokes .Rated for 245 lbs, but they have many 300+ riders... Shal i up grade wheel ? If so any sugestions. rear wheel cant use disks in way of motor?I would like to put passenger in balloon basket insted of carrying a 2 nd 42 lb moterized bike for them bringing total weihht up to 350 + ANY INPUTS WOULD BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY . Thanks to all you guys
ride well with care.
Ps i like to pull fast 30 mph.lol
Joe Hill
Any idea on the size gear i should order From Stanton to go FAST an pull easy i can petal to get started.????

Joe Hill

Jun 2, 2019
Should I up grade to wider better tires than what comes with downtube 9fs???