Pre mix fuels

GoldenMotor.com

Duffman

Dec 29, 2018
Is anyone using Try Fuel premix in their bikes? I'm thinking about trying it but want to hear from someone that is or has tried it and what they think of it

Larry Trotter

Nov 26, 2017
Is anyone using Try Fuel premix in their bikes? I'm thinking about trying it but want to hear from someone that is or has tried it and what they think of it
Never tried it however I would be concerned that it may be mixed for a more refined 2 stroke than these little China engines are. It’s nice to know exactly what ratio you are really running.

Duffman

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for responding Larry a friend of mine uses Tru Fuel, 92 octane, non ethanol premix 40:1. He swears by it. He uses it in chainsaws, trimmers. It also uses a full synthetic oil in its formulation. I'd like to use Ethanol free fuel but can't seem to find any gas stations around the Philadelphia area I live in.

stevennf94

Sep 3, 2020
Newfoundland, Canada
I avoid it at all costs. I prefer to customize my ratios of oil to gas. Different engines require different ratios. I'm pretty sure some also contain other additives. I'd only use it if I checked the msds first and it also happened to be the exact ratio I needed

Reactions: Larry Trotter

Duffman

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for your input. After break in I typically run Opti2 100:1. I would like to run non ethanol fuel which Tru Fuel offers