Plz help cruizer with motor!! Believe its a clutch issue

GoldenMotor.com

Onapaperchase27

Dec 8, 2019
Ok so i was riding when i pulled the clutch lever and braked around a corner the bike turned off. When i tried to pedal it was trying to start the motor as if the lever was open. But it was closed with pin through so should be in neutral. Trying to find troubleshooting pointers have work in the a.m
I took the clutch cover off and tapped on the pins in clockwise motion and put flower nut back on but its either too loose doesn't catch the clutch when i drop the lever or it won't let me pedal at all unless it trying to start engine....

Thanks for you time

domN8er

Aug 16, 2016
california
Ok so i was riding when i pulled the clutch lever and braked around a corner the bike turned off. When i tried to pedal it was trying to start the motor as if the lever was open. But it was closed with pin through so should be in neutral. Trying to find troubleshooting pointers have work in the a.m
I took the clutch cover off and tapped on the pins in clockwise motion and put flower nut back on but its either too loose doesn't catch the clutch when i drop the lever or it won't let me pedal at all unless it trying to start engine....

Thanks for you time
yes your correct its the clutch if you cant adjust your clutch with the wingnut thing not sure on the name then you can take your clutch out and adjust the giant clutch inside mind you the inside clutch is major tuning and wingnut is minor tuning