Please help newly installed gt80 not starting

GoldenMotor.com

Selfmadeink

Oct 14, 2019
hey guys I need help figuring out wats wrong with my bike I’ll post some pictures so u guys can see. Wen I try to start it up it stalls out. I can feel I have compression & I have spark (shocked myself checking lol) not sure if it’s my carburetor or not sure

Attachments

Taffy13

Sep 23, 2019
hey guys I need help figuring out wats wrong with my bike I’ll post some pictures so u guys can see. Wen I try to start it up it stalls out. I can feel I have compression & I have spark (shocked myself checking lol) not sure if it’s my carburetor or not sure
Welp your only missing one last thing and that's fuel. And can you tell us if its sputtering and popping like it's trying to start? If it is then it's probably not enough fuel. If it's not even trying to light off then I would guess it's the carb no feeding fuel in.

kelly dean

Oct 3, 2019
kentucky
it could be many things and really depends on if its actually trying to fire, start simple unplug that kill switch till it runs. Did you get the motor with all the goodies or add them ? running a reed you need a proper windowed piston. you need 3 things, compression spark and fuel, and really need more information what you have and what its doing to help with it