Old rider new build .

GoldenMotor.com

fredric3144

Oct 22, 2012
lufkin tx
I haven't been on here for a long while but I just built a new 80cc china girl . I tried it once and not a pop poof or anything . I thought about it for a bit and think perhaps it was the carb being in full choke so will try again with half choke . I'm 70 so when I try it is on a down hill street in front of my house . The down hill part is about 125 yards if it doesn't start I have to push it up-hill all the way back . If you have ever pushed one of these , they are a hard push . I don't remember my first 2 builds being this hard to get going . I am in Hudson TX a small town just outside of Lufkin TX . I was told that a MB went by on my street a few days ago so there may be another rider in my area would be nice . I'm going to cross my fingers due to good weather tomorrow I am going to try and get this bike running .

fredric3144

Oct 22, 2012
lufkin tx
I am very happy the motor fired right up today . I only put about 4 miles on it but at least it is running . Now to put all of the safety stuff on it like lights and reflectors even mirrors .