OLD, BUT NEW!

GoldenMotor.com

eirekid1970

May 19, 2023
I would like to say hello to all members. I am a newly registered member. I have been involved with 2 strokes (bike engines) for about 10 years. I have
actually been on this web site before, looking for information, but barely registered today.

I'd be very grateful if you"ll accept me. Of all the different forums I have been to, I have the greatest respect for this forum and have always found exactly what I wanted. Thank you all so much and hopefully we'll get to know each other soon

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I would like to say hello to all members. I am a newly registered member. I have been involved with 2 strokes (bike engines) for about 10 years. I have
actually been on this web site before, looking for information, but barely registered today.

I'd be very grateful if you"ll accept me. Of all the different forums I have been to, I have the greatest respect for this forum and have always found exactly what I wanted. Thank you all so much and hopefully we'll get to know each other soon
Welcome... It's because everyone has been kicked off the other forums and you can't get kicked off this one ;)