O rings to swap

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Swap And Shop Sales' started by deacon, Jan 15, 2008.

1. deacon

deacon minor bike philosopher

I needed a o ring to seal the carburetor to intake manifold. I had to buy ten to a pack and god knows I will never use them. I would be happy to swap a couple for a couple of cable ends. the crimp type. If you have a couple of unused ones and would like a couple of intake o rings pm me and we can trade addresses.

Or I'll trade you eight for a used brake lever. Most anything bike related we can work out. Thanks..

2. RedB66

RedB66 New Member

Deacon, at Wallmart they carry Bell replacement cables. Kit comes with four lengths of cables...2 for front and rear brakes and 2 for gears. The kit also has cable ends (crimp type) and sells for like 5 bucks.

3. deacon

to be honest I have a box of those o ring things and have no use for them. I thought somebody might need one or two. The trade was just to get rid of them. but thanks that is valuable information.

4. RedB66

RedB66 New Member

Deacon, are you talking about a "Gasket" ? If so, I could use one. I have several odds and ends parts to swap if you are interested. Or I will just buy one from you. PM me if you are interested.

5. deacon

Its the little o ring that goes inside the intake manifold at the carb connection. Heck if you can use one I'll give it to you and I'll even pay the postage. I have a box I had to buy to get one and have no use for the rest. If you have something small you want to send in exchange cool. I really need a couple of links for the 415 chain at the moment. Most people took a couple out of the chain to hook it up.

I took more than two but I have no idea where I put them.