Nickt919 from motoredbikes

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Many members on this forum over the years, including myself, have be refugees from the Motored Bikes Forum and for this very reason. So many of them said they were so happy to find out that not all motorized bike forums were run as badly as as that one is and they would be treated decently here.

Steve.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
There is a young fellow, lives 30 min. South of me. His name is Joe but his forum name is bakaneko.
@ motored. I hooked up with him one Saturday mourning to visit Lynne of Custom Motored Bikes.
I was sure that we would collaborate but never happened. His Asian heritage was fine by me.
There was a Vietnamese lady who almost caught me and I was smitten. Mona beat her fair and square.
Ignore is a powerful tool.

Tom

Reactions: Tony01 and fasteddy

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
There is a young fellow, lives 30 min. South of me. His name is Joe but his forum name is bakaneko.
@ motored. I hooked up with him one Saturday mourning to visit Lynne of Custom Motored Bikes.
I was sure that we would collaborate but never happened. His Asian heritage was fine by me.
There was a Vietnamese lady who almost caught me and I was smitten. Mona beat her fair and square.
Ignore is a powerful tool.

Tom
Asian women are really something. Especially the fresh off the boat ones; they tend to keep traditional values.

I remember Bakaneko. He stood up for me once. I don’t agree with him, as the more I learn I find I know less than I thought.

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
So I just got banned from that site. Damien1307 just blocked me for things said in a private discussion.

Nick if you see this, I was typing this in response to your PM:

I bought some custom made gaskets from nick19... Lazer cut ... Got banned before I could thank him... About the time I got really popular on the site and calling out the pig ;)

Tony

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
So I just got banned from that site. Damien1307 just blocked me for things said in a private discussion.

Nick if you see this, I was typing this in response to your PM:

Unfortunately the moderator Damien is the same. In private conversation he is using other builders’ experience to discredit my arguments. In other words I am having a discussion with other builders not in the room.

Some numbers that will help you-

The Chicago schwinn headtube is 5-3/8” long. The headtube ID is 1.281” or 32.5 ID.

It may be possible to run an external cartridge bearing headset for a 1-1/8 fork. If you measure the ID of the headset cups you’ll find it’s a hair bigger than 1-1/8”. My new custom has the same headtube dimensions as your schwinn (1.5” 12g DOM tube). I’ll be running standard cup and cone headset for now, but I’ve been researching cartridge style integrated headsets to run instead. I’ll let you know what I come up with if I go down that route.

Tony

Damien is natorious for making out himself to be some proclaimed scholar after other users input. I experienced after sharing countless posts and communicating with him. Their site clearly says they respect your privacy and will delete information upon request. However this is impossible to do after being banned. Talk about childish. I guess it can take legal terms on some peoples hands to dismantle these dictatorships.

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Many members on this forum over the years, including myself, have be refugees from the Motored Bikes Forum and for this very reason. So many of them said they were so happy to find out that not all motorized bike forums were run as badly as as that one is and they would be treated decently here.

Steve.

Damien just tries to make people out to being stupid if they question his righteousness. I gave up on that forum and asked him to ban me because of his unprofessional way of bad mouthing people and spreading slanderous libels of untrue things to make people out to be less intelligent than him. Their forum rules basically contradict their behaviors. Narcasistic and childish. I have also noticed he has banned knowledgable people whom think and build outside the box of kits and of the communities. Which may just be a sign of jealousy. I was also messaged personally by this nick guy and shortly after being banned a day or two later for basically telling Damien he was a fragile man-child who just knows how to manage an SQL database and update a bulliten board.

Just an update for everyone. I sent them an actual legal request to delete my data. They didn't delete my data because it's valuable for their parading of knowledge as moderators. Instead they deleted my account and name. However my posts are still there. They are violating their rules and privacy laws at this point in the United States.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Just an update for everyone. I sent them an actual legal request to delete my data. They didn't delete my data because it's valuable for their parading of knowledge as moderators. Instead they deleted my account and name. However my posts are still there. They are violating their rules and privacy laws at this point in the United States.
Yeah that’s what they did for me. If I could still be a member for a couple moments I would edit it all back to nothing myself. Their privacy policy probably says something like anything you share is now public. I also asked for my info and posts deleted but they’re still there. They don’t have any builders left. Everybody’s banned. Damien himself isn’t much of a builder more like an Assembler. I call it the motorbike Social Club.

There’s a lot of bad people in the world. Like Damien; and I keep meeting them in different places. Itll take some time, but I’ll expose a couple people. One is an old customer of mine (and friend.. till he wasn’t.. or he never was) who stiffed me on a deal, and others. I’m a great ish talker on FB and I don’t mind being known for it, but I’m known for being a guy who knows what he’s talking about and building bad A bikes. F‘ em.

I’m not a full blown moderator. I can’t delete or edit somebody’s post. I can only clean spammers and pretty much nutters. I don’t have a power struggle and I don’t have a need to assert my dominance except with a misbehaving female in my bed. Ohhh that’s prob why Damien does it to forum members cause hes what he is. A creepy single old man. Lol.

Last edited:

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Yeah that’s what they did for me. If I could still be a member for a couple moments I would edit it all back to nothing myself. Their privacy policy probably says something like anything you share is now public. I also asked for my info and posts deleted but they’re still there. They don’t have any builders left. Everybody’s banned. Damien himself isn’t much of a builder more like an Assembler. I call it the motorbike Social Club.

There’s a lot of bad people in the world. Like Damien; and I keep meeting them in different places. Itll take some time, but I’ll expose a couple people. One is an old customer of mine (and friend.. till he wasn’t.. or he never was) who stiffed me on a deal, and others. I’m a great ish talker on FB and I don’t mind being known for it, but I’m known for being a guy who knows what he’s talking about and building bad A bikes. F‘ em.

I’m not a full blown moderator. I can’t delete or edit somebody’s post. I can only clean spammers and pretty much nutters. I don’t have a power struggle and I don’t have a need to assert my dominance except with a misbehaving female in my bed. Ohhh that’s prob why Damien does it to forum members cause hes what he is. A creepy single old man. Lol.

Either that or a tweaker. I'm just going to assume he's a tweaker. Because it makes no sense to ban a builder community. The only other thing I can think of is that he's doing it to advertise as much as he can get out of clicks and paid ads. That or the admins are so cheap and pathetic this is how they pay their web bill. But that would be rather pathetic. I don't understand assemblers logic.... Just a jealous zealous fat man probably behind a keyboard in New Mexico and has way to much time on his hands. New Mexico is one of the poorest states in the USA. I should know because half my family is from there. I asked him two times to speak with me with respect and to call or private message me instead of parading his narcasistic mental illness online. I'm on the same boat as you. There are plenty of terrible people in this world. Believe me I've overcome a lot in my life. Lol.

There rules state they would delete data upon request and their not forfilling it. Even after sending them a legal notice via email. They just deleted my username. They do this to everyone. So lesson learned. Whats even shaddier is that their rules are no longer accessible as a guest viewer. Grown men with to much time to dwell on their hands in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
"I don't understand assemblers logic.... Just a jealous zealous fat man probably behind a keyboard in New Mexico and has way to much time on his hand."

Ok, he isn't even on this forum. So when are you going to start contributing useful building information, riding adventures, photos or videos?

Many here understand a need to vent, however; please don't let your anger turn into an obsession. Let's try to keep our hobby more about the joy of building and riding rather than about disgruntled feelings towards members and policies on other forums.

Bottom line, let it go, put it behind you and move on.

Last edited:

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
QUOTE="wrench, post: 708415, member: 53211"]
MEDIA=youtube]4s-1fnZtSeY[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]

Dude, stay off my topics and I’ll stay off yours. We are not cool.

Last edited:

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Whatever dude you sure a sensitive SOB

Lear how to Laugh

BTW you've cried about being banned from Motoredbikes.com for way too long
It's time to move on

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
No Damien ain’t no tweaker. I don’t owe him a personal defense but, I saw a picture of him last year and vaguely remember. He’s a little overweight and a little older. Tweakers usually appear to be in good shape except for their face which typically looks weathered and they are missing teeth. See if he was a tweaker we could blame his personality issues on drugs but not in this case. He’s just one of those bad people I was talking about in the other thread when I was saying CA people are effed in the head. Well I found another one above. It’s a private matter and I won’t answer questions about it.

Last edited: