New to Electric Bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

saymike

Aug 10, 2022
I need help with someone steering me in the right direction.
First I had a Cozy Bike given to me, I don't know the model number or where to look for it.
I would like to get a manual for it if possible.
It's missing the Headlight shroud and the shroud around the lower portion of the batteries.
I do have two sets of batteries and the compartments there mounted in that slides in behind the seat.
I'll try to post a picture.
I hope someone can help as this is my first venture into Electric Bikes.
Than
Cozy Bike Right Side.jpg
Cozy Bike Right Side.jpg

Reactions: EZL and fasteddy

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I need help with someone steering me in the right direction.
First I had a Cozy Bike given to me, I don't know the model number or where to look for it.
I would like to get a manual for it if possible.
It's missing the Headlight shroud and the shroud around the lower portion of the batteries.
I do have two sets of batteries and the compartments there mounted in that slides in behind the seat.
I'll try to post a picture.
I hope someone can help as this is my first venture into Electric Bikes.
I don't know much about e-bikes, but I do know that there are a bazillion different brands & models out there, (& not much on replacement parts).

I would suggest going down the Google rabbit hole & search 'Cozy electric bicycles' until you find your model & then keep searching until you find a few dealers.

Reactions: fasteddy

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I don't know much about e-bikes, but I do know that there are a bazillion different brands & models out there, (& not much on replacement parts).

I would suggest going down the Google rabbit hole & search 'Cozy electric bicycles' until you find your model & then keep searching until you find a few dealers.
The Cozy website comes up as an unsecured site

Reactions: fasteddy