New Shoes

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Udated pics of the "S T R E T C H". Put some on new pedals, heavy duty 12ga chrome rims with flame thread tires and a new sprocket........and I named it!! When I introduce myself as Barron, people usually say "Like the Red Barron?". So I have finally embraced it. My local Harley dealer had a "Buffalo Wing Cook-Off" charity event yesterday and I rode the Stretch up there. I parked right in the same row as the motorcyles. I got more attention and questions than the brand new Harley I was parked next to.

Attachments

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
(^) good job barron! that really is one sweet motor bicycle. you have done a heck of a job with it. looking good my friend!

good news

Feb 20, 2008
This my first time in this forum.Your bike looks fabulous.I am wanting to get started with either a set-up like yours or something like a Whizzer.The Whizzer really appeals to me but the cost is seriously high. Any info and help about which brand motor etc.,shocks, brakes,tanks. P.S. shine is my favorite color and safety and speed are next.Thanks, Good News

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
"Good News" welcome to the forum.....Please introduce yourself. It's not required, we just like to know who we are talking to. As for the advice....it is all personal prefference, budget, mechanical know-how and alot of trial and error. Take a moment to go through the "Do's and Dont's" section (thread). Decide what you want........And build it!!!!