New Schwinn 26 inch Low Rider Cruiser build by Geordan White

GoldenMotor.com

Geordan White

Jun 9, 2019
Roseville California
Newest build from the garage of Geordan White Schwinn 26 inch LOW RIDER 49cc !! I just love the way this thing rolls down the road. It is really a smooth ride....and super quiet. Let me know what you guys think . It's still a work in progress , but it's now ridable... and I think it's starting to look quite nice..

Attachments

Reactions: Jackelope84

Jackelope84

Aug 7, 2019
Very cool build!

How much have the bent Springer forks lowered the front end and did it also extend the wheelbase?

I've been thinking about using one of these front ends, they just look sick!

Geordan White

Jun 9, 2019
Roseville California
Hey there Jackelope , They did bring down the front end a bit (just enough) and definitely extended the front end out quite a bit as you can see in the pictures... I'm thinking of going with 19 inch ape hangers for a more pronounced rise and grip (Rat Rod style) ...and because of the drop in the front end.... It's turned out way better than I thought. I had to remove 3 spokes from the rear rim to get the sprocket adapter to fit perfect...but you cant even tell unless you get right up to it...and even the it doesn't look bad at all.... like i said... Its a work in progress... thanks for the great feedback from everyone too !!

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Three bolt hub adapters are specifically designed for use on 36 spoke cruiser wheels, so yeah there's that.

Rick C.