New gas tank behind seat

GoldenMotor.com

Go Juice

Jun 23, 2016
Southern california
Hey guys I'm new on here and my dad is really into the motor bikes. I fabricate for a living doing off road race chassis from tube work to custom aluminum and he wanted me to build him a gas tank that goes over the rear tire..we ended up making quite a few any one interested around the 250 range with all mounts and hardware..I will post a picture as soon as I figure that out

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us.
However we do not allow new members to join only to offer things for sale or to promote their business.

I think you'll find that $250 is a little above the reach of most motorized bicycle builders but there are a select few who might be interested. You'll need to become an active member who shows and interest in building and riding motorized bicycles before offering sale items and then only in our 'Swap & Shop' section.

Tom

Go Juice

Jun 23, 2016
Southern california
No problem I was posting for my father that was a grubby distributer since 2004 on here..I was trying to make some parts for other members on here since my 54 schwinn Motor bike got stolen off the back of a bike rack along with my parents suburban...yes the tank might be more some one would spend but at least it's high quality made from a race car builder in the good usa