New cdhpower engine kit

GoldenMotor.com

Jacree

Apr 22, 2019
Florida
Hey everybody I just ordered the cdhpower engine kit from China with the cdh66 pipe and black cnc head along with the usual kit items also ordered a sthus 40 tooth sprocket adapter cause I'm not even messing around with the rag joint sprocket... The engine is supposed to be a pk80 40mm stroke and everything.. I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with one of these kits or if they are reliable...I'm putting it on a 29 inch genesis gx7

Attachments

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
I believe it should work well, I pull a gardening trailer with my 66cc not stock bolt on up grades these little engines got power go for it

Reactions: Jacree

Jacree

Apr 22, 2019
Florida
Cool thanks for replying... I did order it, it just got here today actually the first tank and exhaust are going to be here tomorrow... It's pretty decent looking, the cylinder is pretty rough looking in the top of the exhaust ports but nothing major... Everything in the kit seems ok too so far... Going to tear the engine down to make sure there's nothing dangerous hiding in the bottom I need this thing to be reliable enough for every day use... I'll post pics of the bike when I get it together