Need help with online petition

GoldenMotor.com

frankz

Jul 12, 2008
I found a web site that lets you make online petitions.

PetitionOnline.com - Petition Submission Form

Im not good at legal writing but i figured someone here would be its a collective thing meaning you can post link on your myspace or anyother sites and all signatures add up. would be nice have something to send to state legislators to bring motor assist bikes to legal status in non bike friendly states

anyhow if some one writes it up ill post it everywhere on the web i can find
or is there already one i can sign and post

Last edited:

thedude

Sep 10, 2011
San Francisco
If no one else responds that is willing to start the petition...I would be willing to take the time walking you through the process of starting a petition, but I am not willing to start it myself. Also there is a real government website that allows you to start a petition, dont use third party websites.

What specifically would you want to accomplish with your petition?

Arnett Motor Bikes

Apr 23, 2011
Fort Walton Beach, Fl
I found a web site that lets you make online petitions.

PetitionOnline.com - Petition Submission Form

Im not good at legal writing but i figured someone here would be its a collective thing meaning you can post link on your myspace or anyother sites and all signatures add up. would be nice have something to send to state legislators to bring motor assist bikes to legal status in non bike friendly states

anyhow if some one writes it up ill post it everywhere on the web i can find
or is there already one i can sign and post
don't use that website. it hardly works, you can never log in to make changes or even see the signatures. try ipetition.com

Last edited: