Need help. Bike won't start

GoldenMotor.com

Octo Ro

May 1, 2019
So I have the gt90 conversion kit. I pit together the engine s few months ago, but I never ran it, I was gone, Now I'm back and I got one of those motor ready bikes and mounted the engine and everything else. I tried running with it many times and twisting the throttle but it wouldn't start. It just kinda sounds like it going to, but never did. I know it's not cdi cuz i tested that part. I feel like it may be the keihin clone carburetor. I honestly am uncertain if I assembled it correctly, but I feel like I might have. My fuel line has like a big air pocket in it and I don't know why, and it bends at the bottom of the filter but not too severely. The drainage hose coming from the bottom has gas in it so im sure its able to go through. I have no idea why this thing wont start. Please help, i really need to get this running.

I included some pics if it too. I dont have exhaust pipe on rn cuz mine doesnt fit. Need another one

Attachments

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Wow hay man gonna need more info on this , first are the wires connected correct like blue to blue black to black, the spark plug wire is it screwed in the cdi all the way(I use acceell hot rod 8mm high performance spark plug wire ) big difference also is the reed valve put in correctly is the carb breather tubes open and not connected to each other is the head on tight is the spark plug wet is the gas turned on is their gas at all is the float bowl stuck try spraying starter fluid in the carb just to start the motor or pour your 2 stroke fuel in the carb to prime it and that's about all spark ,fuel, wires, and tight motor bolts is the basic..........lewdog

Attachments

Octo Ro

May 1, 2019
Thanks. Yeah I have the wires done correctly, spark plug and cdi are good, im pretty sure reed valve on correctly as it seems there's like only one way to do it, one breather tube was open. Gas and all that other stuff good. How do I know if floar bowl is stuck? And where exactly do I pour the fuel into the carb?

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Poor fuel from the front of carb where the air breather goes , not much maby a cap full down the throat, choke it and also make sure your kill switch is wired in correct all that and it should start, good luck man, check out the rest of the forum maby you can find more info that might help, thears some seasoned riders and builders and some old guys that really know their **** , hope something helped out a little