Naruku vertical cylinder for pre bug zuma 47mm

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Some of the circlips are 1.0 or .8 thickness and weisco are the strongest spring steel... You will need a relief Dremeled in to pick it out of there... If you rotate them so the opening is at the bottom and put a toothpick drop of lock tight on the ends down in the grove... It will want to spread the clip tighter with every stroke... Not really necessary until your above 8k rpm... If I build it to handle 18k which is the limit of the c3 bearings.. it will love 12+14k where these shine... 16:1 breaking in 20-24:1 after that.. BR9HS... PE22 nibbi 40ish pilot and 120ish main.. DJG (middle of the index)needle

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
The jog 50 crank is 5 weeks out for delivery... I know it's lost... It's just so frustrating when they give the generic reply... I go to the post office and say !Yes I believe you don't have it... No doubt about it... And they look around anyway... If I went there asking about something lost in 1975 they would have to look... The building was built in 1990... But it could be under the slab... Never admit it could be lost... Just the same deal maybe tomorrow... Maybe I should just wait in the lobby for 60 days and get excited for every mail truck that goes by... They do have a nice scale...

Attachments