my schwinn

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
well after a month of work and trying to get it done, here it is!!!! i've bored it out to 72 CC , made a custome exhaust, added a better seat, and added pegs for my girlfriend to ride in back. and yes me and her have matching helmets :)

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Please do.

I want to know what they did fo'sho'. Especially for 75 bucks.

I don't think I could bore and press a liner, plus throw in an oversized piston or even rings for that much.

Heemlo

Nov 17, 2008
New Jersey
idk i thought it seemed like pple were interested and you said youd ask and then the thread just ended lol i just use search and wind up awakening old threads my bad i guess lol

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
that reminds me, the guy said what they do is they bore it out with the same tool that they use to do quads, then they put in a cylinder sleeve, and a newer , larger piston, and they also put in a shorter crankshaft and here is a pic of the exhaust with the hub pulled out partially

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Edge, Did you put a banana seat on the Schwinn? I ask because it appears that your GF won't have a place to sit. I was thinking about adding small fold up passenger pegs and a pillion seat to the Whizzer to accommodate my better half. The Manufacturer's plate claims the max weight GVWR=360 Lbs, Front 48 Lbs, Rear 52 Lbs. We don't exceed the Gross weight, but we are breaking the law on passengers on a Moped. :D