my schwinn...

GoldenMotor.com

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Offerber, I like the bike, looks like you will have fun. I can see a Shackle in one of the pics, what does it do? I was looking for a way to add a upper brace to my engine to stop some of the vibration. Is that what you are doing! Have fun, Dave

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
nice looking bike:)
is it a point beach?
what is the spring by the cdi for?
so many ???
(^)
know, its a southwind 2007...i think...just got it...good crome moly...the spring acts as a steering stabilizer...keeps the wheel from twisting...you can do hand signals now...ha...take off from the hibie steering stabilizer from germany...hope that helps...bye

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
Offerber, I like the bike, looks like you will have fun. I can see a Shackle in one of the pics, what does it do? I was looking for a way to add a upper brace to my engine to stop some of the vibration. Is that what you are doing! Have fun, Dave
Those are turn buckles...they are great and i highly recamend them...i have one one the top and one on the bottom...if anything goes wrop...boken bolt or what ever they will hold engine in place until you get where you have to...when i was expermenting with the motormount lot of things happened out of the blue...your covered....holds you engine in tight...had to fabricate brackets...when i get time ill take pics and send them to you...bye...