My perspective on mileage.

GoldenMotor.com

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
I spend $8.00 per month on fuel.
When re-fueling I look at the amounts on the pumps around me. $ 40.00 $60.00 $104.00.
I fumble for the two quarters that will top off my tank.
Fifty cents on pump number four please!
The whole place goes silent.
How much ?

Fifty cents this week I say.

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
High Plains Desert, Roy UT
hahahahahaha.......ROFLMAO........ serves them all....you just spanked the whole lot of them and they actually feel it as they watch you ride off!
I love it when one of you share such a smack in the face - told you so story. What a reality check.......wish there was a camera close by taking pictures. :cool: just way too kool! lololololol.......hahahahaha
my side hurt now, with a giggle and snort following.
Maximo

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
I know everyone at the safeway pumps. It used to be it took them a while to punch in 50 or 75 cents so I would be sitting there waiting and watching the attendant behind the glass scratch their head. Then when They ask for a phone number for the 3 cent discount I tell them "That's not even a penny!" One time I decided to be smart and gave the attendant my phone number. The guy behind me tried to give me a penny but I told him "I think you may need that more than me!"
Another time this soccer mom tried to take my pump asking everyone "Who's bike is this?" And from the attendant line I said "That's my bike" then she asked "Could you please move your bicycle?". I said "Just as soon as I put my 50 cents in so relax okay?"
Then she watched me taking my sweet time filling up my little tank in that slow trickle the meter going really really slow watching the pennies going in. It only took 48 cents so I hung up the pump and walked back to the attendant line to get my 2 cent change. Then afterwards I sat on Cronus,pulled the rope and waved at her as I rode away.
It ruled.
But she looked angry.
I bet she didn't eat her wheaties that morning.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
When gas went to $4s, I was sitting having coffee and a lil gas station. watched ppl cursing as they pumped. Sold 3 bikes that night in an hr. Gotta love it

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
If I want to go to the grocrie store I have to use the alley to keep people from talking about the bike till my ice cream melts. Handing out 10 bus. cards out at a time is normal! It's ALL GOOD. :)

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
If I want to go to the grocrie store I have to use the alley to keep people from talking about the bike till my ice cream melts. Handing out 10 bus. cards out at a time is normal! It's ALL GOOD. :)
I hear that. Sometimes it's like "just leave me alone already"

I've gotten a few husbands in trouble already, cause they had to go buy one after seeing mine :)

I haven't filled up at the gas station yet. One of these days I will though. "$1.50 on pump 5 please." *blink* "I hate spending this much on gas, but I'm on empty today." *blink*

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
OUCH......my sides really hurt now.........hahahahahha.....lol.......snort!!!!
Can't stop giggling.......this is the best time to really be snubbing all those fools who drive those big Hummers and Dodge super cabs with their great big 600ci diesel trucks! I like to ride my little scooter around the hood on short trips, at the pumps my friends always laugh and make jokes, cause they know I have a couple Harleys and larger scaled motorcycles at home. But to see an old fat man out riding a supposed kids ride, I always make sure they know who has the last laugh when I spend less then $30 for the month on fuel, while they spend more then $500. :cool:

Maximo

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
To those members that don't know this, some of us carry a little premix in an Premeasured container and know how much fuel to add to what we are going to put in the tank. This is a VERY bad idea if you don't know exactly what your doing!! NEVER mix gas and oil in the gas tank, NEVER. I am not even going to tell you how. You can destroy a motor in seconds.

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
To those members that don't know this, some of us carry a little premix in an Premeasured container and know how much fuel to add to what we are going to put in the tank. This is a VERY bad idea if you don't know exactly what your doing!! NEVER mix gas and oil in the gas tank, NEVER. I am not even going to tell you how. You can destroy a motor in seconds.
Seen it done on a weed eater once, my dear friend never tried it again.