My newest build...I love advice and tips!

GoldenMotor.com

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
I built this on a 80 dollar cruiser.. the cheapest bike around here.
It is about as good as I can get it and I love it.
I would like to give thanks to sickbikeparts.com and pistonbikes.com for the awesome parts.
the bike tops out around 31 mph, which is good enough for me.
I still have the stock 50 tooth sprocket, bored exhaust and intake, cool airfilter, inline fuel filter, NGK spark plug, SBP expansion muffler, cheap bicycle chain, banana seat, sissy bar, 16 inch ape hanger bars.
my bike gets extremely shaky (vibrating) around 25 mph... I need to put rubber between the motor mounts, and maybe smoother tires. I love this pipe and def. has a performance gain. Highy reccommended. xct2

Attachments

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Since the title of your thread says you love advice & tips... My honest advice would be to get rid of the ugly metal strap thats holding the pipe to the frame & make something that looks better, & also get rid of the mess of zip ties & electrical tape everywhere. Make it all look 'clean & professional'! ;)

Last edited:

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Maybe get some front suspension forks or a springer to get rid of some of tose vibrations your getting. Also, If you wanna gain a little more top end go with a 44 or 40 tooth sprocket, Jims adapters are awesome and his intakes are nice too!

I like your style tho. Cant wait til my bikes done!

Also, Hows your front mount working for you, it looks a little rugged and that may be where your vibs are commin from. Or I may need to put on my glasses.

Last edited: