My new build

GoldenMotor.com

zearobikers

Feb 23, 2015
reading pa
Well from what I was told today by the police there be no more .they say I was not legal to ride it they say it is a moped under pa law

Shameless54

Sep 11, 2010
Lewisville, Texas
84E5AB10-F03C-4ECE-A53F-D354A7C70A90.jpeg
Be a true outlaw biker! They are illegal in Texas as well.

I’m an overweight retiree. I made a 49 cc 4 cycle friction drive bike from Daks. Unlike a two cycle screamer a 4 cycle engine is WAY QUIETER.

Gonna use a trigger throttle (way less like a motorcycle). Get from Stanton.

I can keep the same cadence on any Dallas area hill (way flat terrain for the most part.) Gee officer, I am using this for exercise.”

Check it out. Training wheels instead of kickstand. Working the, “I’m a humble retiree.” Also at 64 this will help with mounts, dismounts.

Tell the heat, if it’s a problem at all, “Well gee, this is my only way to work.” Use your, “Yes Sir, No Sir skills.” If you have family that is Police bring that into the conversation. Use their nickname if they have one. My bro was a lieutenant (Sweet William). He was pretty badass.

My sister in law lives in Phoenix. She said they are all over the place. Gonna see if they are legal there. Bet they aren’t.

Respect to police goes a looong way.

If I had to do this all over again I would buy a smaller engine kit from Staton for a friction drive. The Huesheng 49cc is pretty heavy.

Later.

Thomas J

Shameless54

Sep 11, 2010
Lewisville, Texas
Ohhhh there is a two cycle screamer in my future. I grew up in the “Golden Age of Motorcycling.”

I had my first motorcycle when I was 14. Yamaha AS-1 125 twin. Two cycle Street Scrambler. Big Fun.

Ive had a motorcycle liecense for 50 years.

zearobikers

Feb 23, 2015
reading pa
Nice bike I was thinking about a set up like that but did not know if it would hold up in the city . Ride bike to work about 14 mile round trip with a lot of hills and start and stops