My first build with new upgrades 2021 huffy davidson

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson937

Mar 4, 2021
I built a huffy cranbrook with the bbr silver angle fire 80/66cc engine kit ran great stock but in the past month i had a pretty bad coaster brake lock up so i removed the coaster and added long reach front caliper brakes i also got a jrl hub adapter for the sprocket and waiting on the f2 thrust exhaust to come in today as soon as i get it put together ill post picturez thanks everyone keep on ridin

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Nice ride, read up on how to put rear rim brakes on your bike. Don't allow your life to depend on only one way of stopping.

Get a bicycle computer so you don't get a speeding ticket, along with obeying all traffic laws. At least use helmet mirrors and hand signals. All states in the USA it's illegal to operate a combustion engine powered vehicle on the sidewalks. Be extra alert from a distance you look like a pedal only bicycle. Motor vehicles will pull out in front of you not realizing how fast you're going.

Be sure to watch all 3 videos.

Last edited:

Huffydavidson937

Mar 4, 2021
Yea had that happen to me last year on my old mongoose snapped my hand in half amongst other small injurys and pretty much destroyed my bike that is one of the main reasons i put the f2 thruster on because with that it is more likely that they will here me comin plus it gives it alot cleaner of a sound just loud as **** but i like it

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Yea had that happen to me last year on my old mongoose snapped my hand in half amongst other small injurys and pretty much destroyed my bike that is one of the main reasons i put the f2 thruster on because with that it is more likely that they will here me comin plus it gives it alot cleaner of a sound just loud as **** but i like it
In a closed compartment vehicle with a radio on they won't hear you. The better thing to do is have a duel volume alerting system. On the left handlebar put a bicycle pump refillable air horn for closed compartment vehicles. On the right handlebar put a low volume horn for alerting pedestrians.

Sadly in my state Tennessee, many don't know the difference between 3 feet and a few inches. The loud horn has saved my life several times.

Many cyclist don't understand what the far right law means. It means a cyclist should ride to the far right if the lane is wide enough for a motor vehicle to pass the cyclist with a 3 foot clearence. If the lane isn't wide enough for lane sharing then the cyclist has the right to use the full lane. In that situation the safest place for the cyclist is in the center of the lane.

Last edited: