My 80cc "Harley" Cranbrook

GoldenMotor.com

Scorpion1

Mar 21, 2017
AR
This is my first build, went for a vintage Harley look, even have the grip tassels.

80cc ported and polished
High compression via Head work
Stage one CDI from Bikeberry
NGK plug
High performance carb
Cold air intake
Custom exhaust
Lights.
12v Lithium polymer system.
Seat post shortened for lowest seat position possible
Chrome fender extensions

Steady 40 mph, and decent acceleration

Thanks for lookin!
huffy.jpg
huffy1.jpg
huffy2.jpg
huffy3.jpg
huffy4.jpg
DSC09317.JPG

Rick73

Jan 25, 2018
Illinois
This is my first build, went for a vintage Harley look, even have the grip tassels.

80cc ported and polished
High compression via Head work
Stage one CDI from Bikeberry
NGK plug
High performance carb
Cold air intake
Custom exhaust
Lights.
12v Lithium polymer system.
Seat post shortened for lowest seat position possible
Chrome fender extensions

Steady 40 mph, and decent acceleration

Thanks for lookin! View attachment 97074 View attachment 97075 View attachment 97076 View attachment 97077 View attachment 97078 View attachment 97079
Nice. I also made my first build a Huffy cranbrook.onlything I don't like is that the rims that come with the bike are junk, and I had to buy a new peddle crank due to mine snapped. other than that it's a comfy ride. I'm over 200lbs and can hit 37 mph no problem. next build is ganna be a swin occ chopper bike I should be picking up the bike this weekend.

Attachments

Rick73

Jan 25, 2018
Illinois
Nice. I also made my first build a Huffy cranbrook.onlything I don't like is that the rims that come with the bike are junk, and I had to buy a new peddle crank due to mine snapped. other than that it's a comfy ride. I'm over 200lbs and can hit 37 mph no problem. next build is ganna be a swin occ chopper bike I should be picking up the bike this weekend.
This is ganna be the 2nd build

Attachments