Motorized bikes in Hollywood movies or other films?

GoldenMotor.com

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I once saw a foreign film and maybe a old B&W with a whizzer in it. Have any of you noted films with these moving modern marvels in them? I thought this to be a good question for your hot laptop picnic date on that bike trail in the middle of nowhere with just a tent exhaustion from whatever and nothing to do but attept at being romantic on your bicycle date adventure while it rains outside. If you do not know of one film one or just download 1000 youtube flix and play the best ones. I just found an old chainsaw with a 34cc mCcullough I think? It has a bad pull start and that is it I THINK.. I shall see soon enough..

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
i dont want to rain on your parade. that saw engine really revs but has little torque. they have a place in go carts because they are run all out. on a bike not so much. doc will chime in im sure. good luck with that. cheap engines from 33 to 49cc are available on gopeds on c/l.

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
i dont want to rain on your parade. that saw engine really revs but has little torque. they have a place in go carts because they are run all out. on a bike not so much. doc will chime in im sure. good luck with that. cheap engines from 33 to 49cc are available on gopeds on c/l.
Parade huh? I guess you are right.. I like this forum. I am planning on a honda 49cc.. I might test it out no torque anyway. I just watched the flick Torque with Ice Cube.. Good motorcycle movie if you have not seen it DO SO!!

Thanks for the reply.

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Just took my grandson to see "Caroline"http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1446642457/

it has a motorized bicycle in it, was way cool

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
That is great info.. Those are vintage cruisers... perfect for the dating scene... I have an old spring fork rollfast in horrible condition I might motorize.