Mostly new 70cc 2 stroke engine $150

GoldenMotor.com

Hauzer

Oct 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I'm selling a 70cc 2 stroke engine that I bought a month ago from Five Flags Motor Bikes. $150 (+$30 for shipping). I accept Paypal, credit, or debit.

For no extra, I'm including a double brake lever.

Also comes with an extra magneto (which you don't need). PM me if you're only interested in the magneto.

All together this is quite a bargain! (^)

PM or email for paypal/credit-card info.

Video coming soon!

Last edited:

Hauzer

Oct 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
This was fun to build and everything, now just not the best time for it. I'm going to have to spend another $120 or so if I want a bike that will fit properly (a beach cruiser bike). I'm thinking I should just get a car and try this again later.

As you can see, the motor isn't really connected to the front part of the frame. I wasn't able to brace it there because the pipe is too big, and I'm not able to do it the other way because there's not enough space. It'll work, but with one brace like that I'm afraid if I go to fast it'll come flying off. I still have all the braces though This motor will be fine if you have the right bike.

If you look at the carburetor, I kinda had to force it to fit, which means tape but no real way to hold the filter in. On the proper bike it would have fit.

Last edited:

Tinker4

Oct 11, 2008
Arizona
I think your giving up to early. A car is going to cost you way more then spending a $120 on a new bike. And gas may be low now but its only going to back up again. I would go with a new bike way cheaper..:ride2:

Hauzer

Oct 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Yeah... I know. I may be exaggerating the possibility of the motor flying off. So I'm going to do serious stress tests this weekend, taking it to the theater and then to school. I have the routes planned out to go through residential neighborhoods (in Google Earth).

We'll see. It's still up for sale for now though I'd prefer a knowledgeable person get it rather than someone who's new to this. The manual was terrible...

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
If I were you, I would just go to the thrift stores and garage sales and find a cheap $20 mtn bike that it will fit on. Doesn't even need to have good wheels/tires/etc since you'd be able to just transfer that stuff from this bike...

I don't think I'd recommend really riding it till you can get it mounted properly. Totally not safe.

Hauzer

Oct 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Well I rode it today and my desire to sell it evaporated... again.

OK, seeing that I probably won't get any more than a hundred bucks or so for it, I might as well keep it.

I promise I won't try to sell it again :p:oops::rolleyes::D

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Tell you what, you get my vote for tenacity for getting that engine in that frame....I would have not even tried it.

You are more talented than you think when it comes to "these bikes".