Missing parts in my bike engine kit

GoldenMotor.com

Brendan272

Apr 8, 2019
image.jpg
B4A9A01A-BC40-42B6-979E-2E022CAD17B7.png
i don’t know what they are called but I’m missing the 4 bolt screw looking things that go in the top of the motor.

Jimmy Bloodmaker

Nov 24, 2018
midwest
no you ain't. you have the single piece head/jug kit. you're gonna love this motor. i have the same one on a build. i LOVE IT!!!!!! so much power and no need to buy all the extra parts. you have all you need. the head/jug bolts are allens ( socket head cap screws) down in the bottom of those holes.

Jimmy Bloodmaker

Nov 24, 2018
midwest
to tighten those during break in, grab the allen tht fits, same one as on the clutch cover bolts, and slide it down the hole till it locks in the cap of the bolt, then use a 8mm or a 10mm combo wrench and lock the boxed side on the small part of the L on the allen. then just twist it tight. i aso recommend using a slight dab of silicon on the transfer case gasket, to seal it better. it's where the jug meets the case. just a light coating over tht gasket will save you a lot of headache. with the motor still assembled, just smear it over the two pieces a bit and over the gasket edge hanging out. they have a tendency to leak from there.