Micargi Seattle build

GoldenMotor.com

millertime4060

Jan 14, 2018
new here... I have built a mountain bike and a cruiser kind of bike. they had 212 predator motors and the go-cart clutches , like (deathrow ) they are pretty fast I had a 26mm carb and a pit bike exhaust.. I would ride it to work most nice days, I work at a Yamaha, skidoo, can-am dealership.. anyway I seen one of theses Micargi Seattle bikes and really liked it form the pictures online... so I bought one...like I really need it, I think I have like 40 bikes...I bought 50 bikes for 200.00 bucks... mostly mountain bikes, well anyway I just started on this one, I have the tank on I bought off ebay... a ASV clutch pearch and leaver and front brake leaver for disk brakes.. I bought a sprocket mount and sprocket... I have a bunch of stuff on order out of china.. I have not ordered the motor yet.. but it is going to be a pitsterpro 170 race motor I think, maybe 190 e-start.... not sure yet .. could even be a 150 e start.. but here is a picture of how it sits right now
thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: maciver02
Multi-talented! That is going to be awesome. I wanted to do something like this, still not sure about the Seattle, or the standard Micargi Mustang, with Worksman wheels, and worksman drum brakes. The Worksman drums are pretty bullet proof, Sportsman flyer uses them on their motored bikes, and the larger ones they call Motorcycles, with the 200cc engines. I think your engine will kick @SS!, but it's a bit too much for my wallet.

millertime4060

Jan 14, 2018
thanks everyone.... I ordered the motor, suppose to be here Monday.... I bought the piranha 150e-start with manual
clutch... it wont be long and I will put a stroker crank and race head... bigger piston and make it a184 cc... I am wanting one of those motopeds now.. here is a picture of the motor I ordered.. I have a carb on the way from china I ordered a few weeks ago should be here in the next few days.... I order a lot of stuff from china.... anyone else...anyone every go to( made in china .com ) they have all these motors to... you can get those 2 stroke kits cheap cheap.... kind if neat place to look around, nice 8,000 watt e-bikes, about anything you can think of

Attachments

millertime4060

Jan 14, 2018
oh..... here is my atv... I bought it brand new from work, took it home and tore it down to the frame, repainted the frame .. put a +3mm stoker crank +3mm bore . +1m valves, ported it.. bored the carb from 39mm to 42mm made it a kick start, gutted the wire harness. longer swing arm, new a arms, built a new subframe... lockout clutch.... Yamaha YFZ 501
0999977.jpg

Attachments

millertime4060

Jan 14, 2018
4tssgdgdg.jpg
fffyyyes.jpg
lllllhhhhh.jpg
well I got a bunch more done on it getting close now... I need a wider crank for the pedals, I have hydraulic disk brakes ordered , then just a few little things here and there