Manual for Huasheng 49cc 4 stroke motor?

GoldenMotor.com

Donnyten

Jun 21, 2015
Durham
I can't find the manual online for the life of me. I think I may have overfilled the motor with oil and need to drain it. I have absolutely no idea how to do this and I've tried YouTube and Google with no relevant results when a downloadable PDF. If anyone knows of a reliable video or manual please post a resource. I would like a manual anyway so I can see how this engine operate

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
I don't have a link for you but the oil is pretty simple stuff.
the fill cap is black plastic (if you say you overfilled it you probably know where this is already) just below the fill cap is a metal bolt sticking straight out of the engine block right at the bottom, this is the oil drain. open this and the oil comes out.

for reference the correct oil level is to fill up the to top of the fill hole when the engine is level, so there should be oil just ready to come back out of the fill neck were you to add any more.
don't check the oil when the engine is warm, nor should you top the oil up when it is warm.

try looking for the manual for the honda GX-50 or GXH-50 engine as that is the engine Huasheng cloned, all instructions are interchangable between the two.

good luck

Donnyten

Jun 21, 2015
Durham
Well, I guess I did fill it properly then. Someone around the way said that I may have overfilled the motor because it is still making a certain zipping/rubbing sound when I accelerate. The guy chalked it up to too much oil as well as the engine probably still being broken in. Either you or someone else said it's air? Maybe I'll record a video of the sound.

Last edited: