Mags ,Three tubes in 3days why

GoldenMotor.com

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Excuse. My language, it's how i explain ****....so i keep ******* up my tubes with some new 5 star mags I've recently installed , switched over from the rag and the 3 bolt mount to the bike berry 26in mag, what's up is this ****, the fuckin tubes valve stem has gotten pinched every day so far .WTF am i doing wrong ,i can use a idea or 2, peep a fellow bicyclemotorist, thanks folks

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Excuse. My language, it's how i explain ****....so i keep ******* up my tubes with some new 5 star mags I've recently installed , switched over from the rag and the 3 bolt mount to the bike berry 26in mag, what's up is this ****, the fuckin tubes valve stem has gotten pinched every day so far .WTF am i doing wrong ,i can use a idea or 2, peep a fellow bicyclemotorist, thanks folks
Again excuse my language just a bit frustrated

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Didn't figure they would be tubeless, nothing in the add, .....so now iwent to walmart baught 2 white walls 26, and spraying spray adhesuve to the inside of the tire, rim, and tube. So if these rims are tubeless WTF that means i gotta buy valve stems and then i don't know **** got any clues

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Did you deburr the hole?

I never said they are tubeless rims. Forget I said that.

Spray adhesive? No. Take em off and remove that crap.

Last edited:

Jimmy Bloodmaker

Nov 24, 2018
midwest
deburr the hole and sand smooth. then apply a little bit of water based lube, just a drop or two, to the stem ( rub it around) before seating. make sure the stem is straight.

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Ok cool on the tubeless don't know **** about that area yet....anyway so hears what i did and im riding so far ,i did champher the valve hole and glued the **** out of the inside of the new rubber aired up solid an so far so good now i gota go pull a trailer for work , hopefully i coveeed all my bases,....oh and i keep breaking the bicycle chain so i gota push jump start the bike and now deal with the 21mm pwk tuning,i got the dolordo knockoff whitch i think sucks .....but its kinda like work in progress and re jettin accurately is the mission