Loving my bikes!!

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.Herron

Jul 7, 2024
Well I've finally got both my bikes up and running, took them out for a ride and I have to say that I'm extremely satisfied with the performance. It took many trial and errors lol I came into this hobby without knowing much but now, with the help of these forums, I've learned so much. The blue and grey Kent bayside bike has the wildcat 80 (the ported option) G2 reed with stuffer, better head, pz16 carb( plan on changing to PZ19 soon), and a cheap expansion chamber, 44 tooth sprocket with a top speed of 38 on that one. The red Kent bayside has the avenger85 motor, olyn head, mz65 style exhaust, .9 squish band, donsp 12guage rims, city CTS street tires, pro taper handle bars, runleader tach with temp gauge, CNC intake, plan on getting a decent carb soon, can't make up my mind on which one yet lol, I've ordered the gold rear mount gas tank. 36 tooth sprocket with a top speed of 47. Both bikes have spring loaded chain tensioners, went to Ace hardware and bought some stronger springs. But yeah, I just love riding them!! Thanks everyone for all the help..

Attachments