Looking for caliper brakes for my 26" cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Rusty_Nail

Oct 11, 2019
I've looked in several local bike shops and for some reason they dont have any kind of brake setup for a cranbrook. I've seen guys in YouTube videos that have them on their motorized bike. Where can I buy them? Just need a decent set to put on for better stopping power. Links? Suggestions? Thanks!

Rusty_Nail

Oct 11, 2019
I checked amazon today but there's so many on there I'm not sure what to buy. I don't need anything high end just caliper brakes that will work better than just a coaster brake. That *hit scares me lol.

May 22, 2020
I checked amazon today but there's so many on there I'm not sure what to buy. I don't need anything high end just caliper brakes that will work better than just a coaster brake. That *hit scares me lol.
What do you have against coaster brakes? I feel like rear coaster with disc front is the easiest/ best combo to set up. I may be wrong but that was the setup for my first 2 bikes and I haven't had any issues. I will agree you should definitely have multiple options for slowing or stopping as ONLY a coaster is asking for trouble.

Rusty_Nail

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah. I found some caliper brakes on Amazon. Got them and an expansion chamber for the bike

Reactions: Loop