local law enforcement

GoldenMotor.com

familyguy

Jan 7, 2012
lincoln, ca
Headed home from my daily commute on my motor equipped huffy, i stroll onto a closed road off the main drag ( my normal route). As dark as the night can get, i continue on, only to find a spot light affixed on me. As i get pummelled/ blinded by the spotlight, i slow to a stop and hit the kill switch... the sac county sheriff patrol car rolls down the window... and to my surprise... the officer asks in a derogatory and reluctant tone, "whats up....?"
"Uhh you shined that light in my face so i stopped..."
"Okay carry on"

She was wondering why i stopped....? Well the way i was being followed, i think i would have been evading if i kept going? Eh im confused but not a word out of her mouth about the bike, motor or anything i was doing so cheers to that! Im happy i didnt get hassled about driving at night.
cvlt1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Purty cool FamilyGuy.

The laws are really lax over my way but I find cops are always interested and fun to talk to about MBs.

Only time I came close to a worry, a huge, and I mean huge Hartford MC cop sat up on his bike and reared his shoulders in obvious aggressive body language. I grin like an idiot while ridding and waved at him. Could literally see his body and shoulders relax.