Just add engine?

GoldenMotor.com

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
LOL Uncle Kudzu.....I can just imagine it with a side car and a string trimmer motor hanging off the rear wheel.

If a guy had a side car with space to fit a 36 quart cooler and load that with dry ice and Ice Cream bars etc he could have people buying his ice cream just to get a look at the bike .....and make enough money to pay for his project. rotfl

I can see it all painted white, the rider all in white shorts with knee socks and perhaps a market umbrella to open up and of course a boom box with some
music to draw people in. It could be the main attraction at the beach or pool.

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
eDJ said:
If a guy had a side car with space to fit a 36 quart cooler and load that with dry ice and Ice Cream bars etc he could have people buying his ice cream just to get a look at the bike .....and make enough money to pay for his project
hey! i just became a statistic in the slowing economy. this might be an unexploited income oppurtunity for a motivated, enterprising riquimbilisto rotfl

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
these things draw so much attention there has to be a money making idea somewhere. I'm thinking messenger service with adv space all over the bike and the uniform of the rider.

"EAT AT JOE's"