Jackshaft

GoldenMotor.com

Sean Beever

Apr 19, 2018
I just acquired a Mountaineer mini bike and it has become quite a project. It originally was suppose to have two camshaft but only came with one. I have decided to leave it with the one camshaft to not complicate it. It did not come with a motor but I have one to install. The original camshaft had a 6'' pulley with a 11 tooth sprocket to a 38 tooth sprocket on a 14'' wheel. I kind of want to keep the rear sprocket but am lost at what to do from the motor to jack shaft to the rear sprocket. Need somebody's before I purchase anything.

Sean Beever

Apr 19, 2018
I just acquired a Mountaineer mini bike and it has become quite a project. It originally was suppose to have two camshaft but only came with one. I have decided to leave it with the one camshaft to not complicate it. It did not come with a motor but I have one to install. The original camshaft had a 6'' pulley with a 11 tooth sprocket to a 38 tooth sprocket on a 14'' wheel. I kind of want to keep the rear sprocket but am lost at what to do from the motor to jack shaft to the rear sprocket. Need somebody's before I purchase anything.
Stupid tablet. Suppose to say Jack shaft.