in the market for a new 66cc motor.

GoldenMotor.com

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Yes love them, can be tricky though. I did one with snowmobile spring and like your's with Monak style rockers, and they flipped and rockers locked. So had to make new rockers, if ever again would add extra leaves , or use trailer leaf, think that is what you used. but worked good, and a nice soft cuss-on ride. These i will test and ride firs before finishing the finial spring fit.........Curt
Experience you shared with me when I was building my leaf for and it really helped thanks for sharing!

Rick C.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Welcome! There has been a few built in the past, each one a little different tactic on the mounting. What’s good is we can all learn from them, and do better. Even from our own self..LOL........Curt

Reactions: indian22

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
For sure Curt I followed what others, besides yourself, like Harold B. had done on the forum & studied a lot of Indian motorcycle leaf forks before starting my own and really didn't encounter much difficulty along the way. Since I used a pair of original Simplex cast rockers I was spared working out the exact dimensions on the rockers. I went with the utility trailer springs and have a nice fork that works really well to show for the effort.

Rick C.

Reactions: curtisfox