IM GOING CRAZYYYY

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
This morning I took the bike out for a lil ride around the block and 3 min into my ride the bike sputtered and died like she was out of gas.

So I pedalled it home and it had plenty of gas. So I checked the plug. Looked Good. But no spark... Checked the sparkplug boot and wire continuity and that was good I checked my CDI that was good I checked my Magneto that was good I checked all my connections they were secure I checked the continuity of the whole system and it all came back fine .(CDI 6 ohms magneto 333 ohms magneto magnet at the 1 o'clock) I even tested the sparkplug and swapped Magneto coils and CDI with new ones and STILL NOTHING!!!

Maybe the heat is cooked my brain, what am I overlooking? I've been over it 3 times! Help me o.g.'s!

Reactions: Tony01 and fasteddy

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
This morning I took the bike out for a lil ride around the block and 3 min into my ride the bike sputtered and died like she was out of gas.

So I pedalled it home and it had plenty of gas. So I checked the plug. Looked Good. But no spark... Checked the sparkplug boot and wire continuity and that was good I checked my CDI that was good I checked my Magneto that was good I checked all my connections they were secure I checked the continuity of the whole system and it all came back fine .(CDI 6 ohms magneto 333 ohms magneto magnet at the 1 o'clock) I even tested the sparkplug and swapped Magneto coils and CDI with new ones and STILL NOTHING!!!

Maybe the heat is cooked my brain, what am I overlooking? I've been over it 3 times! Help me o.g.'s!
Dang no input, I was hoping that somebody had the magic answer for me damn it... back to the drawing board

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
It was the magneto magnet. The 4° offset one that I got from my friend. I used a magnometer to test it against a new one and it was only 2/3 as strong. I slapped the new one in and it runs like a grape ape. It's a little choppier but it runs long and strong now. I gained about 5 mph with the new magnet being set where it's "supposed" to be.

I do but thought you wouldn’t like it…….

Get a Real Bike

And I damn near did Tony.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
I do but thought you wouldn’t like it…….

Get a Real Bike
Tony, would you mind taking a look at my post in general discussion about the crazy cylinder my friend brought me? I've never seen anything like it. It's an open port 1 piece cylinder/head with the sparkplug hole above the exhaust. It's like a zeda 80 but the cooling fins run front to back instead of side to side. I'm looking for my calipers to try to get a measurement of the piston but I can't seem to locate it.

Thank you brother.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Tony, would you mind taking a look at my post in general discussion about the crazy cylinder my friend brought me? I've never seen anything like it. It's an open port 1 piece cylinder/head with the sparkplug hole above the exhaust. It's like a zeda 80 but the cooling fins run front to back instead of side to side. I'm looking for my calipers to try to get a measurement of the piston but I can't seem to locate it.

Thank you brother.
It's a triple 40 zeda.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area

Thank you brother.
I saw it but I don’t know the answer. I don’t know the 2-strokes.