I'm back

GoldenMotor.com

bigben77

Jul 2, 2008
Edmonds, WA
I have been riding the **** out of my MB since getting it put together! I have had a few problems such as two broken clutch levers , a broken clutch cable, a break arm, two break cables, three rear tires, five different sets of handle bars and suspention forks, two flat tires, and a cracked and leaking fuel tank! I have fixed everything as it happened and I love this thing! I want to build another one for my girlfriend to ride, maybe a trike?! My whole point of this rambling was to say I havn't been here on the forum for a couple of months due to just riding the piss out of my bike!! Thanks for your time.^5

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I have been riding the **** out of my MB since getting it put together! I have had a few problems such as two broken clutch levers , a broken clutch cable, a break arm, two break cables, three rear tires, five different sets of handle bars and suspention forks, two flat tires, and a cracked and leaking fuel tank! I have fixed everything as it happened and I love this thing! I want to build another one for my girlfriend to ride, maybe a trike?! My whole point of this rambling was to say I havn't been here on the forum for a couple of months due to just riding the piss out of my bike!! Thanks for your time.^5

Dang dude!!! Your nic should be "roughrider" rotfl and welcome back. I tell ppl that I can't get the things to turn into my driveway. A ride around the block some times turns into hrs of a "quick ride"

Last night some one posted a question looking for a thread about a tandem. Alls I could think about all day was an MB w/ with a flat bed like a pick-up truck.

Of all the addictions I have enjoyed and suffered in my very fortunate life, this is with out a doubt, the funest. (is too a word. it's right there on the internet)

Working on muffling the HT muffler so as not to annoy the near-by folks any more then I already do and go for late night rides.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Got link? LOL, that could be a bumper-sticker. Can't get the flat-bed bike out of my head. Picked one out last night and some how that made it to the head of the projects list.

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Working on muffling the HT muffler so as not to annoy the near-by folks any more then I already do and go for late night rides.
I really love going for late night ride- few cars on the road, po po wrapped up with drunks and other issues and me by myself on my bike. That being said its loud as h3!! and I suspect one of these days a neighbor will call the po po on me. So when I get back to my street I kill the engine and pedal the rest of the way home.

But I sometimes wonder how I can get the thing quieter... It is after all a weed wacker. I wonder if some one would call the cops becuase I gave them nightmares of their forgotten lawn work... rotfl

Thinking of that I should attend to my lawn, but I've got an excuse- we got rain earlier today and it's too wet... But the roads have dried off enough for a ride.(^)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Comfortableshoes, You paint the imagery so well. Can almost see the industrial park where you like to ride.

I live in whats called "Old Wethersfield. It's like Mayberry RFD. Old, small New England town next to the river. About a 1/4 mile going the other way from me is a 4 lane, 40 MPH highway with stop lights every few blocks or so where traffic goes a lil faster then you would want to be on, on a MB. But a crisp Sunday fall morning at sunrise. Is a lil bit of heaven with the calm and quite.

I should work a deal with medicare and see if I can get docs to perscribe theses things as "Exercise enhancers and Cathardic inducers"

Federal law dictates that the fed can not supply the handicaped with a car, but a "Exercise enhancers and Cathardic inducers"? hmmm... lol