I'm back! I want a gold engine!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by ADDICTED BICYCLES, Jan 15, 2017.

1. ADDICTED BICYCLES

Hello everybody, did you miss me? Lol.

It has been years since I've been here, 2009 I think! Well, I have moved from Ontario to BC, and lately I've been considering building a new bike. I sure do miss it!

I was happy to arrive back to see the forum just as I had left it, the same color them and everything! Wow! I guess that means I'll just jump right back in then! .wee.

I'm trying to decide what kind of bike I want to go with, and I'd really like to do a lowrider, 26" wheels, black or dark green frame, with golden everything else. My hurdle, I don't see any options anywhere for gold colored, or gold plated engines/kits.

I do Urban Mining (Gold from electronics) and I was planning to buy a gold plating machine, so I may just have to do it myself! I hope to achieve this mission, but no matter what build I come up with, I'll be sure to share it here with you all as I build it! Good to be back, I'll be happy to hear from you! TTYL.

2. Tyler6357

Tyler6357 Well-Known Member

3. Tigerops

Tigerops New Member

I want a gold engine too. Gold spray paint is pretty easy to find virility ex here these days right?

#3 Tigerops, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017