HuaSheng 49cc Intake and exhaust upgrade?

GoldenMotor.com

HobbyMan

Jun 14, 2017
I plan on doing without the stock exhaust and go straight pipebut the studs to hold the stock one is way too long and im not sure what size bolts will be needed does anyone happen to know the correct size bolts to replace the studs?

I am also looking for a intake mainfold to put a 2 stroke and so far the only mainfold I have found is from gasbike.net is there anyone else that sells them?

And last does anyone got any good recommendations on a good 2 stroke carb?

Chuckebemeh

Sep 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Recently I took a electric child's scooter(pink) and added a hs 49cc with a 5:1 gear reduction gearbox on it and at first it did the same speed as the electric motor just got there faster. But then I took a old 2 stroke intake manifold and bored out the mounting holes till they lined up with the motor mount holes. Added a nt carb and welded a straight pipe now instead of 16 mph it does 21 mph then I went n swapped sprockets now it does 40 on a flat. My point is these little 4 strokes are under estimated it's actually beat a stock 2 stroke in a lapped race and a point to point. And that's with no engine mods ( just imagine if I could get ahold of a aftermarket cam n valve springs)... going to be building a bike from scratch with a full modded hs 49cc with a 2 speed Evo gearbox on her ( expecting speeds around 43 mph )