Hope this helps

GoldenMotor.com

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Here's the problem I have with it: 4.6 x 2.3 x 1.1 inches. That's an awful big object to be sitting in the exposed sunlight. Chances are it'll be laying on the ground somewhere. Generally if you haven't recovered your bike within 24 hours it's gone forever.

The better trackers go into the stem if a threadless head set or in the seat post tube. There's also alarms and cellphone notifiers one can get. However these devices are complimentary items. They aren't ment to replace locks and common sense. One should always use both a 15mm+ keyed cable and U locks. A quality set of locks will cost around $70.

Don't leave your secured bike unattended in public any longer than you have to. Always store your bike in a secure structure. When I'm done riding for the day my bike comes in my house.

Testname111

May 20, 2021
I bolt this tracker on and peel labeling off, and its all in a junction box with remote Lock alarm like a car as well

Reactions: fasteddy

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I bolt this tracker on and peel labeling off, and its all in a junction box with remote Lock alarm like a car as well
You should probably get a cellphone notifier as well. Now if you disguise the tracker to look like a solar cellphone charger a thief may not remove it.

What I'm saying if a thief beats your locks and the alarm, they'll get rid of the tracker as well. With a cellphone notifier you'll instantly know if your bike is being messed with as long as you have your cellphone with you.

Reactions: fasteddy