Holiday weekend (spit)

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have two bikes sitting here waiting for engines. I bought a 31cc ryobi that is supposed to run on ebay. Of course the seller waited till I complained aboiut the lack of shipping information BEFORE they shipped it. So it won't get in till after the long weekend.

I also bought a 42cc chainsaw motor for a bike which won't even get started on it's way till after the weekend. SOB I only have two bikes this weekend. Of course I seldom start the China bike so my 33cc chainsaw bike is getting a workout.

I have the entire weekend with nothing to do but spend time with my wife and family, Now that is a scary thought. At least after ten days my dog's Kennel cough seems to be gone.

I could clean the shop I suppose, right, then I really couldn't ever find anything again. Speaking of that while working yesterday an Allen wrench I lost two months ago showed up. I now have four sets of those. I know scary that I have so many. I keep misplacing the whole set. When you need a allen wrench on a bike there is no other tool you can use so I bought another set three times.

Oh well let me go down and play hubby, (spit)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I am soooo relieved that I am not the only one with multiple sets of tools.

I just claim they "have to remain at the work station" when Mrs. Joe asks; "Why so many?"

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
over twenty years but this is my fifth... over all "All my adult life"

Joes you have to have four sets of wrenches... two metric to sae... how are you going to tighten a nut if you don't have a second wrench of the exact same size... Also five sets of vise grips of course. Just in case you misplace one of those wrenches.

Last edited: