High rev with clutch pulled in

GoldenMotor.com

Juicyjayocean

Jun 1, 2022
I'm sure it's not a air leak but I can't even check because I don't want my engine to blow when I pull the clutch at a stop any ideas how to get this to stop or a way to find what's wrong I have a zeda 80 with dio reed valve and a oko21pwk carb

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I'm sure it's not a air leak but I can't even check because I don't want my engine to blow when I pull the clutch at a stop any ideas how to get this to stop or a way to find what's wrong I have a zeda 80 with dio reed valve and a oko21pwk carb
You have an air leak somewhere in the Dio block the motor or carb... Could be crank seals also... Your throttle could be binding not closing all the way of your 100% it's sealed up everywhere... Try running it with the choke or choke it with something to get it to rev down... Are my thoughts on hi revving engine... Some of those have boost ports and that can do it also if it's not plugged or used

WEEDHOPPER

May 8, 2022
Greenville Sc
Not sure if this helps but I had exact same problem and I eventually figured out that one of the screws that hold my float bowl chamber to the bottom of the carb was loose

Juicyjayocean

Jun 1, 2022
It was the throttle cable it was to short but I switched to the one the came with the kit and it works perfectly now I just need to tune that carb

Reactions: Mossy