Hi new here !

GoldenMotor.com

Jovindog01

Feb 13, 2020
I have a 49cc on a beach cruiser .. Was leaking fuel / oil from cylinder head so changed gasket and also changed exhaust gasket fuel intake gasket has new cdi new plug new magneto new throttle handle / cable ! It won't start ,, finally got a few backfires from but still won't start !! Any suggestions I need help (be nice ) lol

Izzyrolls

May 29, 2019
I would test spark and test your fuel. take out the plug from the head and ground it to any part of the head and with all the electrical together spin the wheel back looking for spark to jump from the plug to the head. If you dont see any spark jumping then you gotta check your electrical connections. for fuel test if you spray starting fluid in your bikes carb and then it works for like 5 seconds then you know that your engine wasnt getting the fuel it needed and you should check your fuel line or carb.

Jovindog01

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you I got it running yesterday ! It turned out to be the gasket for cylinder head , I had changed it and the they sent me was the wrong one ! Put old one back on and it fired right up ! Thanks for the advice I appreciate it !