Hi my names Dan

GoldenMotor.com

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
I got banned from motoredbikes.com for speaking against the Moderator Damien for speaking down on others on their shady forum policies. I would like to request my public information to be deleted from their site, but now i cannot contact them without a VPN. I don't care I'll just let him be a narc and admire himself in the mirror over others shared information. I guess he goes around bragging about banning a lot of old names too. Like Build Break Fix It, RDM, Smolik, etc. To say things short I was very informative with my projects and told him to kindly ban me because I'm just a hobbyist and not a Roman Emperor. Right now I just intregrated a DLH SAF clutch onto a RDM clutch plate. I just want to be a in a community where i can share my projects with others in fun without ego, pride or prejudice. Lol, their just bikes. Not here to battle nor compete.

Right now I own x3 motorized bikes. Post pictures soon. x1 running Minarelli, x1 Phantom 875 v3 and x1 Wildcat PK80

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum. I pm’d you the administrator’s email address. I had to go thru the same thing, trying to make a new account to contact admin and also got banned and threatened again by PowerTripper1307. The admin Anton is reasonable and pleasant with forum requests.

Attachments

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum. I pm’d you the administrator’s email address. I had to go thru the same thing, trying to make a new account to contact admin and also got banned and threatened again by PowerTripper1307. The admin Anton is reasonable and pleasant with forum requests.
I just would like them to withold their policies on respecting others privacy and have them delete my data. Primarily because Damien is the type of person that fishes for things to bully others on. Not that I care. As after two attempts of him trying to inituate an arguement I finally had it dismantled his narcisitical personality in reponse by pointing out his flaws as Moderator rather than feeding his personal outlooks towards others. It seems any time he dissagrees with somebody he pins the same issue on others according to their forums policies. But they should leave their Contact Us area open upon banning others for calling out their Moderators for such childish behaviors. If they really respect peoples privacy I have no way other to determine they'll honor this other than alternatively investigating their banning censorship and interactions and taking legal action.

Last edited:

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
I emailed him thank you.

Good Evening,

It has recently come to my attention that Damien as a moderator has had issues with many other people on different forums complaining about him. I was recently banned being that I requested him to after being a very active member of your forum under the alias Speed Demon. I have had time to go over your privacy policy. I also have had time to conduct this legal letter in regards to Damien or whomever is administratively responsible for honoring to delete any of my data and input that Damien just threw away.

It has come to my attention that he has been spreading misleading and malicious misinformation regarding Speed Demons’ character, reputation, & postings. It has come to our attention that you have made and threatened to make defamatory and false statements about Speed Demon to existing and potential forum members. This letter will serve as Speed Demons’ demand that you cease & desist these slanderous statements immediately. From this day forward you are no longer permitted to communicate with Speed Demon and will honor deleting all of his public data. All communication must be in writing and sent ***@***.com. Please be advised that we are prepared to pursue any and all legal remedies available should these actions continue. You are expected to remove your false reviews, and Speed Demons data and to respond within 48 hours to acknowledge that you have received this letter and that you have complied with written statement or agreement and evidential proof for an immediate cessation of defamation and deletion of his data.

Respectfully,
XX XXXX

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.