Hi from the uk

GoldenMotor.com

silversmith

Jan 24, 2024
Hi, i'm new to motorised bicycles , but a bit of an old hand at motorcycles. I have a few odd vintage bicycle engines in the workshop and thought that I really should get them on the road. I have decided to start with a soviet D-6, so basically the same as the super lucky chinese ones. Hopefully I can tap up some of you folks for solutions to mounting issues.
Kind regards
John
edit:
In the workshop I have yet to be mounted due to lack of brackets and lateral thinking, a trojan mini motor, a cyclemate 32cc, and a D-4 soviet engine. To avoid confusion.....the attached photo is actually of me last year on one of my larger machines.
357516147_10231588890964772_5370561790685803235_n.jpg

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Hi, i'm new to motorised bicycles , but a bit of an old hand at motorcycles. I have a few odd vintage bicycle engines in the workshop and thought that I really should get them on the road. I have decided to start with a soviet D-6, so basically the same as the super lucky chinese ones. Hopefully I can tap up some of you folks for solutions to mounting issues.
Kind regards
John
Hi & welcome to the forum!

Why don't you start by posting some pictures of the engines that you have, so we can help, rather than posting a random picture from the web.

silversmith

Jan 24, 2024
Hi & welcome to the forum!

Why don't you start by posting some pictures of the engines that you have, so we can help, rather than posting a random picture from the web.
I will do, that's not a random photo though.... that's me on my bsa while I was stunt riding at a show last year. It was taken by a member of the audience . thought as I was saying hello and introducing myself, I would post up an actual picture of me.

Last edited:

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
I will do, that's not a random photo though.... that's me on my bsa while I was stunt riding at a show last year. It was taken by a member of the audience . thought as I was saying hello and introducing myself, I would post up an actual picture of me.
I would like to see some better pics of your BSA , that's cool

Of course show us some pics of the Soviet D6 too

Last edited: