Hello folks

GoldenMotor.com

Nof 1

May 23, 2021
My name is Nof1, I am looking to buy a motorized bike already built. Or converting my Mongoose xr-200 to a motorized bike. But i is a full suspension framed bike. Not fixed frame. Just how hard would this project be. Where I live their is alot of hills. So an e-bike is not my first choice.

Reactions: fasteddy

Nof 1

May 23, 2021
it is an all aluminum bike. I was thinking of a Predator 79cc. Motor with a pull start system. If not that I was also thinking of a 66/80cc BBR stage 4 from Bikeberry. And no I don't have the experience or access to a welder

Nof 1

May 23, 2021
Is this the bike you're talking about?

View attachment 107451
yes but Mine is an older version with a support bar for the mono shock mount on the swing link system. I saw a photo of a guy who had the same model and yr as my bike . He moved the swing link to the upper shock mount and eliminate the rest of the mono shock system. by cut out the bracing and re enforcemnt plates. I was hoping not to be so radical if at all possible.

Nof 1

May 23, 2021
yes but Mine is an older version with a support bar for the mono shock mount on the swing link system. I saw a photo of a guy who had the same model and yr as my bike . He moved the swing link to the upper shock mount and eliminate the rest of the mono shock system. by cut out the bracing and re enforcemnt plates. I was hoping not to be so radical if at all possible.
My bike make and yr is about early 2000's Mongoose XR-200

Nof 1

May 23, 2021
I will try, I'm a new member to this website. So I am still learning the ropes. And i will haver to access it from my cell phone