HELLO - First Time Poster Here

GoldenMotor.com

Megaphone

May 11, 2020
Hello all - Just picked up my first motorbike .. i was going to buy a bike and a kit but then found someone selling one so I decided to just buy that one.. Silly move as its always someone else's headache :)

I'm in NJ and have not seen many people ride these .. anyway back to the questions

1. - The bike is a Hyper Beach Cruiser - I do not see a rear coaster brake? but also does not have any other brakes? I rode it for a bit and it seemed to brake ?

2. - Anyway rear wheel hub is loose so I need to take it out - What do I do without a rear coater brake? Do I just buy a shimono hub I read people using ? I even think this clown cut the attachment on the frame where the coaster attaches to .. but I can easily attach a clip

3. Bike doesn't freewheel so I already watched a video on checking the clutch

4. Motor starts right up but doesnt have much low end or top end really .. I think the card is garbage - Its a AMAZON NorthTiger CNC carb ?

What do you guys think about the rear hub ? and no coaster brake ?

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, if you can post pictures of you bike maybe we can help. I have built several beach cruises and have added a front bmx style side pull brake that works well, they mount in the fork hole where the fender mounts. As for the rear coaster arm some people remove them because they don’t have a way to bend them for clearance, you may be able to salvage the rear brake if you can find a arm that will work.