Greetings from New England!

GoldenMotor.com

VenomRS4

Nov 30, 2017
Hey all. Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm not new to motorized toys...have had motorcycles of all types from old 50cc minis to 1000cc superbikes and everything in between. But lately this motorized bicycle crazy has gotten me interested. I'm looking to build a motorized folding bike with a jackshaft and a Zenoah powerplant. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my stay. Seems like I can learn a lot!

Thanks

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

Like you, I've owned lots of motorcycles. Previous to my build, it had been over 5 years since I last owned a bike. I figured that a motorized bicycle might cure the 'itch' that had been creeping up on me. Well, it did! It also gives me something to tinker with in the garage.............and it's a lot cheaper than a motorcycle! It's funny how a little contraption with around $1000 'invested' gets more attention than any motorcycle I ever owned.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Hey all. Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm not new to motorized toys...have had motorcycles of all types from old 50cc minis to 1000cc superbikes and everything in between. But lately this motorized bicycle crazy has gotten me interested. I'm looking to build a motorized folding bike with a jackshaft and a Zenoah powerplant. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my stay. Seems like I can learn a lot!

Thanks
Welcome aboard!

Attachments